College of Education, Ekiadolor COEEKI Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about COEEKI Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
College of Education, Ekiadolor is a government owned College of Education located in Edo State, Southern part of Nigeria. The institution was established in 1980 under the administration of Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli of the defunct Bendel State. The college is one of the government approved tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The institution serves as a Centre for training of School Teachers in Nigeria.
The College of Education awards National Certificates in Education (NCE) to its graduates. The college is one of the three tertiary Colleges in Edo State, with the other two being College of Education, Igueben and College of Agriculture, Iguoriakhi.
RECOMMENDED – College of Education, Ekiadolor (COEEKI) Cut Off Mark
COEEKI Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The management of College of Education Ekiadolor (COEEKI) wishes to inform the general public and all the prospective candidates in particular about the school’s internal screening exercise. All qualified candidates wishing to secure admission into this prestigious institution of learning are advised to apply as and when due.
All prospective candidates are hereby advised to intensify preparations for the school’s internal screening exercise. This also include, getting all the required or necessary documents in place for a successful screening exercise.
To know your qualification status, kindly check below for the post utme screening eligibility criteria and registration requirements.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
COEEKI Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Requirements for Applying
To apply successfully for COEEKI internal screening exercise, you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected COEEKI as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for COEEKI
To successfully apply for the form via COEEKI undergraduate portal, you must follow the steps outlined below. You are expected to read through thoroughly to avoid mistakes that could disqualify your form.
- You are to visit Colbenportal.com
- Fill the fields by imputing all information correctly.
- Upon completion, make payment via RRR remita.
- Return to your application to complete the form.
- Submit the form
General Post UTME Instructions
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- COEEKI accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print a confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the Institution.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
The above are the Institution’s approved steps in applying for COEEKI post UTME form for this current academic session hence should be taken seriously.
Closing Date for Submission of Form
The management of College of Education is yet to announce the closing date.