Niger State College of Education COEMINNA Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Applications are hereby invited from all suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the College.
The Niger State College of Education, Minna was established as an Advanced Teachers’ College by the defunct North Western State Government in 1st November, 1975 when there was need to establish an additional Advanced Teachers’ College in order to meet the soaring teachers needs in the State.
In 1983, the College was upgraded to the status of College of Education by the defunct Civilian Government in the Second Republic through the Niger State Edict N.S.L.N Number 3 of 1983. With the College’s new status, the nomenclature of the Principal of the College was changed to the Provost and that of the Administrative Secretary to the Registrar.
The Edit was amended under Niger State Edict No. 1 of 1988, and further amended by Niger State Law No. 21 of 2011.
SEE ALSO – Niger State College of Education (COEMINNA) Cut Off Mark
COEMINNA Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Niger State College of Education, Minna (COEMINNA) would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Niger State College of Education, Minna is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Niger State College of Education, Minna is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
COEMINNA Post UTME Form Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
SEE ALSO – JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools – View Complete list here
COEMINNA Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://coeminna.edu.ng/ from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb
Be the first to comment