List of Courses Offered in Cross River Institute of Technology and Management – CRITM Courses have been approved and published. See if your dream course is among those that have been accredited.
Want to further your education at Cross River Institute of Technology and Management and wondering if the institution offered your preferred choice of course. If so, you are not alone.
See below for all you need to know about CRITM courses and admission requirements.
CRITM List of Courses [Updated]
All the programmes in the school are fully accredited. CRITM Courses are as follows:
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure and Tourism
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Statistics and Mathematics
Cross River Institute of Technology and Management Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements Through UTME
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Cross River Institute of Technology and Management must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.