CWAY Group Job Recruitment Offers (3 Positions Available) – Applications are invited from all interested persons to fill the positions advertised here. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, locations, job descriptions, and how to apply.
CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
It may interest you to know that we are currently recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Accountant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Stock Management: Keep accurate and timely records of stock balances(Materials and Finished Goods)
- Book Keeping: Take records of daily material consumption, production and sales of finished products.
- Cost Accounting: Compute and report the unit cost of production monthly
- Identify discrepancies in stock accounts and physical counts , tracking them to the source and correcting them.
- Taking stock counts daily, weekly and monthly
- Reporting stock outs, minimum stock levels to the Purchasing manager
- Taking records of scrap and waste materials
- Updates Accounts Payable Records onSAP software
- Assist in the preparation of Monthly financial reports.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- Knowledge of SAP software is a great advantage
- 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Clear understanding of accounting principles
- Female Applicants only.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
- Health insurance
- Annual leave bonus
- leave allowance
- 13th month salary payment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
5th December, 2022.
Job Title: Sales Assistant
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Candidate must have experience in sales and Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
25th November, 2022.
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for project component selection, electrical schematic diagram, PLC, HMI design work
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, training and manual compilation
- Responsible for abnormal and shutdown troubleshooting during equipment production
- Responsible for the upgrading of old production lines and the research and development of new equipment
- Equipment failure analysis and provide improvement solutions
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, troubleshooting related reports, document management
- Proficient in applying CAD or EPLAN to design electrical drawings of equipment
- More than 5 years of experience in electrical component selection; more than 3 years of experience in automation industry design, development, and organization of the development and debugging of automation equipment and production lines; more than 1 year of experience in PLC programming and HMI programming for food and beverage equipment
- Proficient in the application of two of the four PLCs of Mitsubishi, Siemens, Omron and Panasonic, and good programming ability
- Proficient in applying PLC positioning, network, A/D&D/A and other intelligent function modules; proficient in applying common sensors in displacement, pressure, speed, flow, temperature and humidity, etc.
- Solid electrical theoretical knowledge, comprehensive understanding of servo motors, frequency conversion equipment, common communication methods for industrial communication, field bus, etc., and practical application experience
- Good work initiative, work attitude and work habits, strong self-learning ability, strong sense of responsibility, strong innovation and research and development ability, high sense of teamwork
- Experience in equipment design in food and beverage industry is preferred