Cyprus International University Scholarship. Application are invited for qualified individuals who wishes to further their studies at Cyprus. See the requirements and how to apply Below.
Cyprus International University Scholarship 2023 – How to Apply
Cyprus International University Scholarship: International Undergraduate Scholarships are now available at Cyprus International University located at the Northern part of Cyprus, Turkey. The scholarships are for deserving students with exceeding and outstanding academic achievement who wish to enrol in a degree program at the Institution.
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an encouragement and incentive for academic success, with most students benefiting from 50% – 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
See also –
Sponsor(s): Cyprus International University, Turkey
Scholarships to be taken at: Cyprus International University, Turkey
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Worth: 50% to 100% off their tuition and fees
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Scholarship Eligibility and Criteria
The following eligibility conditions must be met by candidates applying for the scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University, Turkey
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Cyprus International University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University in Turkey. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to submit an online application.