This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka, 2022/2023 post UTME and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
DELSU admission list, which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session, has been uploaded on the university website.
How to Check DELSU Admission List
- Go to DESLU 2nd batch admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/2021/03/03/2022-admission/admission_second_batch.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Check” to view your admission status
- Go to the Delta State University Abraka admission status checking portal at https://delsu.edu.ng/2021/03/03/2022-admission/admission.aspx.
- Type in your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the space provided
- Finally, click the ‘CHECK’ button to access your DELSU admission status
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Accept Admission on Jamb Caps Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.