DELSU Direct Entry Screening Form is Out 2023/2024 | Apply Now. See the requirements and the application process for Delta State University Post UTME Form below.
Delta State University Post UTME
The application form for DELSU’s Direct Entry Screening exercise will be available for purchase from Monday, 4th September, 2023, until 6.00 p.m. on Friday, 15th September, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for DELSU Direct Entry Admission
Candidates interested in purchasing the DELSU Direct Entry Admission form must have chosen DELSU as their first-choice University during their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) registration.
How to Apply for DELSU Direct Entry Admission Form
Applicants are required to visit DELSU’s portal to generate a virtual PIN at the cost of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payments can be made to any of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- United Bank for Africa (UBA)
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Ensure your JAMB registration number and names are entered correctly. Note that any errors will not be tolerated.
Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
Follow these steps to generate your virtual PIN:
- Visit DELSU’s portal
- Click “Apply for Admission”
- Click “Start”
- Select “Screening exercise”
- Click “Apply”
- Complete the form with a valid JAMB registration number
- Submit the form and generate a PIN
- Print out the generated PIN
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or pay online
- After payment, return back to the DELSU’s portal to print the acknowledgement slip.
It is important to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six hours after generation.