Delta State University (DELSU) Medical Screening Procedure 2022/2023 – This is to inform all newly admitted students of Delta State University that the institution’s management has released the steps for new student medical screening.
DELSU Medical Screening Procedure
Students are expected to follow the procedures outlined by the school administration in order to conduct the medical screening:
- Pay the ₦5,000 medical fee into the ‘DELSU Medical’ Account at any of the following banks: Ecobank, UBA, Fidelity, Unity, or Zenith.
- 48 hours after payment, visit the University Health Centre website at www.Delsuhealthservices.com to verify payment.
- On the homepage, click Register with Health Centre. Enter your surname and verify your information.
- Fill out the registration form and create a student profile.
- Continue by filling out the personal information form and the medical screening forms, and uploading your passport in the field form.
- Proceed to the University health centre to finish your medical screening.
- Students should bring the following documents: two passport photos, Original payment teller copy, and Admission Printout.