DELSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Application in Progress. Apply Now to Delta State University Post-UTME 2023/2024. Below are the Key Information And Guidelines to Application.
DELSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 | Application in Progress
Candidates can apply for the 2023/2024 admission screening starting from Tuesday, June 27th, 2023. The online application window will close promptly at 6.00 p.m. on Friday, July 21, 2023. Applicants will receive further communication regarding the date and time for their screening in due course.
Requirement and Registration Process
Registration begins by generating a virtual PIN at the university’s portal. This requires a payment of two thousand naira only (N2,000.00) to one of the following banks:
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Ecobank Plc
Procedure to Generate Virtual PIN
- Visit the university’s portal at www.portal.delsu.edu.ng
- Click on “apply for admission”
- Click “Start”
- Select “screening exercise”
- Click “apply”
- Complete the form using a valid JAMB Registration Number
- Enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address, which will be used to communicate the date and venue of the screening test to candidates
- Submit the form and click “pay online” or “generate PIN”
- Print out the generated PIN
- Visit any of the specified banks for online payment
- After payment, return to www.delsuonline.com to complete the form
Please note that the virtual PIN should be used immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
For additional information or inquiries, applicants and parents are strongly advised to contact the university directly through the official website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com or via WhatsApp at 08053023824.