How to Print DELSU Post UTME Venue & Seat Number | Full Details. Do you want to know you Post UTME Venue and Sear Number?, then check out all the processes below.
How to Print DELSU Post UTME Venue & Seat Number
Retrieving your exam details is now more accessible than ever! Follow these simple steps:
- Visit the DELSU Post UTME/DE screening schedule portal at DELSU official page.
- Enter your UTME Registration Number in the required field.
- Click on the ‘Generate’ button to obtain your DELSU Post UTME screening venue and seat number.
These details will help you plan your journey to the examination centre and avoid last-minute stress.
To ensure a smooth and hassle-free experience on your examination day, make sure you have the following documents:
- Photocopy of your O’Level result(s)
- Photocopy of your JAMB result slip
- Photocopy of your Post UTME acknowledgement slip
Please note that candidates are NOT to bring the original copies of these credentials.
Prohibited Items and Instructions
What Not to Bring:
- Bags or gadgets such as phones, calculators, electronic wristwatches, etc. are not permitted in the examination halls.
- Avoid Touts: Candidates should not patronize the services of touts at the entrance of any examination centres.
- Arrival Time: Be at your examination centre at least one hour prior to your scheduled examination time.
- False Information: Any other details not published on this platform regarding the POST UTME examination should be considered false.