Delta State University, Abraka (DELSU) Postgraduate Courses [Updated] – Here is the complete list of DELSU Postgraduate Courses for the 2022/2023 Academic Session as approved by the relevant authority.
The Delta State University, Abraka – popularly known as DELSU – is a State government-owned university in Nigeria with the main campus located at Abraka, Delta State and it’s sub campus at Oleh.
DELSU Postgraduate Courses [Updated]
It may interest you to know that the programs or postgraduate courses offered at the Delta State University, Abraka are duly approved by the management of the institution and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
All interested candidates alias prospective students are hereby advised to study the complete and updated list below to know the courses available in the institution before applying.
Complete List of DELSU Postgraduate Courses
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Economics & Agricultural Extension – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Animal Science – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Fisheries – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Forestry and Wildlife – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Agronomy (i) Crops Science (ii) Crop Protection (iii) Soil Science) – PGD, Professional Master, M.Sc. & Ph.D
B. FACULTY OF ARTS
- Fine and Applied Arts:
- Graphics – MFA
- Ceramics – MFA
- Sculpture and Textile Design – MFA
- Art History – MFA
- Studio Art – M.A. & Ph.D.
- Ceramics – M.A. & Ph.D
- Graphics – M.A. & Ph.D
- Sculpture – M.A. & Ph.D.
- Painting & Textiles – M.A. & Ph.D.
- History – Ph.D
- Music – M.A. & Ph.D.
- Religious Studies & Philosophy – PGDM; M.A. & Ph.D. (a) Old Testament – M.A. & Ph.D. (b) New Testament – M.A. & Ph.D. (c) Church History (iv) ATR (v) Christian Theology
- Theatre Arts: Theatre Arts – M.A. & Ph.D
- Languages & Linguistics: i) French Languages & Linguistics ii) Lit. in French iii) Translation – M.A.
C. FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Physiology – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Anatomy – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
D. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education – PGDE
- Educational Administration & Policy Studies – M.Ed. & Ph.D.
- Guidance & Counseling / Measurement & Evaluation – M.Ed. & Ph.D.
- Library & Information Science – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Science Education (i) Biology (ii) Chemistry (iii) Mathematics – M.Ed.
- Social Science Education:
- Vocational Education: (i) Agricultural Education (ii) Home Economics – M.Ed. & Ph.D.
- Technical & Business Education: (i) Industrial Technology Education – M.Sc. (Ed)
- Human Kinetics & Health Education:
(i) Human Kinetics Education – M.Ed. & Ph.D.
ii) Exercise Physiology & Sports Science – M.Ed. & Ph.D.
(ii) Sports Management/Health Education
Institute of Education
- (i) Education – PGDE
- (ii) Basic Education – PGDBE
- (iii) Educational Management – PGDBE
E. FACULTY OF LAW
- Law – MLD, LL.M. & Ph.D
F. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Accounting/Banking & Finance – PGDBF & M.Sc.
- Business Administration & Marketing – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Business Administration – PGD, M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Marketing- PGD, M.Sc.
G. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Animal & Environmental Biology: PGD), M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Biochemistry; M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Analytical/Environmental Chemistry – M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Inorganic Chemistry – M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Organic Chemistry – M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Physical Chemistry – M.Sc. & Ph.D
- Industrial Chemistry – M.Sc. & Ph.D .
- Engineering Geology – M.Sc
- Environmental Geology – M.Sc
- Hydrogeology – M.Sc
- Petroleum Geology – M.Sc
- Mineral Exploration – M.Sc
- Mathematics – M.Sc
- Industrial Mathematics – M.Sc
- Geophysics – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Solid State Physics – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Radiation & Health Physics – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Theoretical Physics – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Environmental Microbiology – M.Sc.
- Food and Industrial Microbiology – M.Sc.
H. FACULTY OF THE SOCIAL SCIENCES
- REGULAR PROGRAMMES
- Business Administration – M.Sc.
- Economics – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Geography and Regional Planning – M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- Mass Communication – M.Sc.
- Political Science – M.Sc. & Ph.D .
- WEEKEND PROGRAMMES
- Business Administration – PGDBA & MBA
- Economics – PGDPE & MEPE
- Mass Communication:
(i) Post graduate Diploma in Communication Management – PGDCM
(ii) Professional Master Degree in Communication Management – MCM
- Master in Crime Control – MCC
RECOMMENDED – UBC Doctoral Scholarships for International Students