Delta State College of Education Post-UTME 2023/2024 | Affiliation with DELSU. Below are the Ultimate Guide to the Delta State College of Education, Mosogar 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Admission Process in Affiliation with Delta State University.
Delta State College of Education Post-UTME 2023/2024
The administrative body of Delta State College of Education, Mosogar (DSCOEM), in academic collaboration with Delta State University (DELSU), is now welcoming applications from qualified candidates for its Bachelor’s Degree in Education programmes. The enrolment will culminate in the conferment of a B.Sc. (Ed) Degree.
DELSU / DSCOEM Degree Programmes
The institutions offer a range of degree programmes as follows:
- Business Education
- Computer Science Education
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- Social Studies Education
- Political Science Education
Post-UTME and Direct Entry Requirements
Standard Entry Requirements
Candidates should meet the following criteria for Post-UTME eligibility:
- SSCE/GCE O’Level or its equivalent: Candidates must have obtained credit passes in a minimum of five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, along with three other subjects that are pertinent to their chosen course.
- JAMB UTME Score: An aggregate score of 150 or above in the 2023/2024 UTME examination is mandatory.
Direct Entry Option: Exclusively for DELSU, Abraka
- For Direct Entry: This option is available solely for candidates holding NCE/Diploma in Education.
Application Procedure: Step-By-Step Guide
Where to Obtain the Application Forms
- Application forms can be acquired from the DELSU Degree office of Delta State College of Education, Mosogar.
Delta State College of Education Post-UTME
- The non-refundable fee for the application form is N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira) only.
- Payment should be made to any ECO Bank with the following account details:
- Account Name: DU Affiliate Degree Unit
- Account Number: 2720013703
- Ensure your name and address are prominently displayed on the reverse side of the payment receipt.
Important Note Regarding Institutional and Course Preferences
It is imperative for prospective candidates to modify their first-choice institutions and courses on the JAMB portal. The changes must align with Delta State College of Education, Mosogar and one of the five aforementioned courses.
Deadline and Submission Guidelines
All completed application forms accompanied by photocopies of relevant credentials must be submitted to the DELSU Degree Admission Office of Delta State College of Education, Mosogar, no later than Friday, 29th September, 2023.