Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form (ND & HND) for 2023/2024 Academic Session. See the Requirements and procedures for the Delta State Poly Otefe Oghara 2023/2024 post UTME registration here on this page.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form
The management of Delta State Polytechnic is using this medium to inform the general public, especially those willing to further their education at the institution that the ND/HND Post UTME or Application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is now on sale. Interest candidates are to visit the school’s official website to submit their detail/information.
How much is Delta State Poly Otefe Oghara Post UTME Form?
Delta State Polytechnic Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fee is non-refundable. You will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME
- Candidates who wrote the 2023 UTME and scored 120 and above.
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
Candidates with five (5) CREDITS PASSES including English Language at not more than two (2) sitting in SSCE, NECO, GCE O/L, NABTEB and its equivalent in any of the following subjects: Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography, Technical Drawing, Fine Art, Economics, Islamic Religious Knowledge, Christian Religious Knowledge, Biology, Agric-Science, Government and Literature in English are eligible to apply.
CHECK ALSO – JAMB Cut Off Mark for Pharmacy in all Schools
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA
- Candidates for any of the Higher National Diploma (HND) courses must possess the National Diploma (ND) of the Polytechnic with a minimum of Lower Credit or an equivalent qualification from other similar institutions whose course have earned NBTE accreditation.
In addition, candidates must have satisfied the Delta State Polytechnic Matriculation requirements for the National Diploma Programme and must have at least one year Post National Diploma (ND) Industrial Experience. Evidence of relevant one year Post-ND Industrial Experience and academic transcripts from the candidate’s Institution must be submitted along with the allocation for Higher National Diploma admission.
Where the applicant’s qualification falls short of Lower Credit, he/she should have at least (2) years Industrial Experience. In Office Technology and Management Department, preference will be given to candidates with good grades in skill subjects of Shorthand, Typewriting and Computer Science Technology.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Otefe Oghara Post UTME Post UTME
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng. then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise on a date to be announced later.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website www.jamb.org.ng and apply for a change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.