Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form ND and HND for 2023/2024 Academic Session. See the Requirements and Eligibility for Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme on this Page.
Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form
Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro post UTME admission form for 2023/2024 academic session, how to apply for post UTME form online via DSPZ official admission portal, the cost of Ozoro Poly post UTME screening form and the closing date for submission of all completed the post UTME forms for 2022/2023 academic session is highlighted on this post.
How Much is Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Post UTME form is N2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the admission portal, please note that the fee is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
Requirement for Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form 2023
1) Score Up To The Minimum JAMB Cut Off Mark: Candidates must score at least 140 and above in the 2022 UTME and must have selected Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) their first or second choice of Institution in their 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination registration exercise.
2) Candidates who did not choose Ozoro poly as their first choice institution, but wish to study in the institution are eligible to apply for Post UTME on the grounds that such candidate must have successfully completed a Change of Institution and Course to Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro on the JAMB Portal before the closing date.
3) O’Level Requirements: Both UTME and DE candidates applying for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro are expected to have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in Mathematics, English language, and 3 other subjects relevant to your course of study.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form 2023/2024
- The Screening Fee for all candidates is N2,000.00 (two thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application
- Fill in your personal data and Select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
- All candidates are required to appear before the various screening Panels with the following:
- Five (5) recent passport photographs.
- Photocopy of UTME Result slip.
- Examination results to include: WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Two copies of your online Screening Application Form.
Additional Information On Delta State Poly Ozoro Post Utme Form
- Candidates who used our institution as 2nd or 3rd choice must change to Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro as their first choice before they are considered for admission.
- Candidates who make false declarations of UTME scores and Ordinary Level grades shall not be considered for admission as the Polytechnic will interface with JAMB and various examination bodies’ websites during the Screening Exercise.
- The candidate should do the filling of appropriate information to ensure proper spelling and arrangement of names, address, examination grade, JAMB Registration number, and other relevant information.