Delta State Poly Post UTME Form 2023/2024. Delta State Poly post utme screening form is out. See below for the requirements and procedure to apply.
Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form
The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku is one of the three polytechnics in Delta State, Nigeria, Located in Ogwashi-Uku Delta State, Nigeria.
The Delta State Polytechnic was established by the Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku Law, 2002. The Polytechnic officially opened on Thursday January 23 when the second executive governor of Delta State James Onanefe Ibori formally inaugurated the school.
What is the cut-off mark for Ogwashi-Uku Polytechnic?
How much is Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form
Pay a non-refundable Screening Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, made online with Verve or Master Card Inter-Switch (ATM)
DSPG Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME Exercise.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2022 UTME
- Only Candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE (WAEC & NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or it equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as the first choice in JAMB, are to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and complete the change of institution procedure.
- Please note all candidate should comply with the above method of application to enable their data to be found on the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), where admissions will be processed.
How to Apply for Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku Post UTME Form
Note: All candidates should ensure that their SSCE Results and Result checkers cards are entered correctly. Also, any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid, and such a candidate will be disqualified.