Desicon Engineering Limited Job Vacancy for Contracts Administrator. If you are Looking for Job, Desicon Engineering Limited is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Contracts Administrator. Below are the requirements and how you can apply.
Desicon Engineering Limited Job Vacancy for Contracts Administrator
Desicon Engineering Limited for over 40 years has been an indigenous industry leader providing innovative Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) solutions to our clients. Knowledge, technical innovation and teamwork are at the centre of who we are. We are focused on leveraging these assets to deliver Instrumentation Maintenance and Construction, Procurement and Consultancy solutions to the Nigerian Energy sector. We are an ISO (9001:2008) certified organisation, and we are focused on continuing to improve our processes to exceed our client expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracts Administrator
- Ensure that administration of the project contract is carried out to a high standard in accordance with established procedures.
- Ensure effective post-award contract administration of contracts including: contractual correspondence; agreement, drafting and processing of claims, amendments and variations; maintaining and archiving of contract files/documents; co-ordination and contract close-outs.
- Negotiating contract terms with internal and external partners
- Maintain auditable contract records.
- Provide input into project budgets and cost forecasting, as required.
- Provide contractual input to project risk reviews.
- Contractual close-out of the designated Contracts.
- Contributing to a process of continuous improvement in the contracting process.
- Performing all activities to the highest professional and ethical standards and in accordance with the company’s processes and ensuring all decisions/commitments are recorded in an auditable manner.
- Coordinating day-to-day administration of client accounts and contracts
- Liaise with interdepartmental to ensure coordinated approach and consistency between cost reporting and contractual requirements.
Your Work Also Include,
- Maintain contacts and liaise as required with Legal, Tax, Customs, Insurance, Procurement, Engineering, Pipelines and Construction departments.
- Monitor all contractors reporting and investigate any anomalies.
- Review and resolve, including necessary internal consultations, any VOR’s or claims – issue VO’s or amendments, seeking approvals, as necessary.
- Prepare contractual and commercial correspondence, and ensure maintenance of correspondence files.
- Advise regarding interpretation and implementation of the terms and conditions of the project contract.
- Participating in appropriate risk workshops.
- Providing support to the Leads to ensure that all required contract reporting systems are established and maintained in accordance with project requirements, and that accurate reports are provided to project management.
- Prepares and disseminates information regarding contract status, compliance and modifications
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of contract administration.
- Acts as liaison between Company and clients/vendors
- Responsible for educating the project team on contract terms and monitoring compliance
- Assists Project Management to achieve contractual compliance on processes and procedures
- Manages and Controls Audits and Contract Reviews
- Be available to answer urgent questions and provide support
- Provide negotiation and contractual guidance to staff
- Responsible for reviewing the Monthly Progress Report and Weekly Progress Report
- Monitor and participate in resolution of outstanding issue in project correspondence.
- Should adequately report to department leadership as required by procedure or by the leader itself. All communications from the candidate to other line managers or company directors should be reported via the department leadership. Candidate should strictly follow this procedure.
- Undertake more ‘contractual aspects’ of compliance e.g. insurances and bank guarantees
- Protects the company from unnecessary contract liabilities, damages, penalties, etc.
- If required, do critically review of all types of agreements (e.g., Contract, purchase, service, subcontract, software, non-disclosure, etc.) for assigned client(s) both internal and external;
- Review defined contract terms (i.e. limitation of liability, indemnity, patent indemnity, warranty, etc);
- Provide backup support to other departments as required;
- Support special projects as assigned by department leadership
- Preparing and Supporting changes, Claims, Settlement
- Ready to work and stay at project sites as well.
- Should be adjustable to travel different locations as requested by the project.
- Any other specific task assigned by the department leadership or by project management.
- The candidate should be ready to work in multiple projects. The Department leader reserve the rights to assign or change over the resource from one project to another, if required
- To train junior contact administrators and ensure that they will be able to work independent in the absence of supervisor. All issues in the project or with other department should be reported to department leader seamlessly.
- If required by the project team or the department leadership, the candidate should be willing to work on public holidays or weekends or extra hours to meet the deadline on the project or at company level.
- Ensuring that the contract is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, and overseeing the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods and service.
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September, 2023.