The Requirement and Procedures for the Delta State School Of Marine Technology DESOMATECH Post UTME Form Has Been Released by the School Management. See this Page for the Full Details of the Information.
DESOMATECH Post UTME Form
Have you been looking for information about Delta State School Of Marine Technology? if yes, then this article is for you. In this article, we will give you every information you need to know about DESOMATECH Post UTME Form and also provide you with tips that will help you secure admission at this institution without stress.
DESOMATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
The management and school authority hereby inform the general public that DESOMATECH is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for immediate admissions into its undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How Much is DESOMATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
The management has announced the sale of its post UTME and DE admission form for only candidates that meet the requirements for the school.
The management of DESOMATECH has pegged the cost off the 2022/2023 post UTME admission form at the sum of Thirteen Thousand Naira (N13,000). Applicants are to take note off this information.
Requirements for DESOMATECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024
To apply for the form you must have met the following requirements;
- You must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to your course of study.
- You must have selected DESOMATECH as your first choice of institution in your UTME registration.
- You must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for DESOMATECH.
How To Apply for DESOMATECH Post UTME Admission Form
Step 1 – You are to visit www.dsmt.edu.ng to start your application.
Step 2 – Click on APPLY NOW then click on Application Form
Step 3 – Fill the form and you will be required to a pay a non-refundable application fee of N13,000; All payments are made through this school portal only.
Step 4 – Ensure the form is filled correctly then make your payment, after the payment, use your email address and password used during registration to complete payment to have access to your portal to continue your application on DESOMATECH portal.
Step 5 –Complete the form and submit
Step 6 – Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- Applicants are advised to accurately upload their O’level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’level requirements.
- The RECEIPT NUMBER# Provided on the PAYMENT RECEIPT You obtained from the bank will be your USERNAME and PASSWORD (You can change your PASSWORD when you logged in).
- Make sure that you print a copy of your form as without doing so, your application will remain incomplete.
- DESOMATECH accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’level results.
- Applicants are advised to read the O’level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants who did not comply with the UTME subject/O’level requirements are requested to change to the appropriate course on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission.
- Only candidates that selected the institute as a first choice and obtained a minimum of 140 and above in the 2022 UTME are eligible for registration.
- Applicants should ensure that the online form is carefully completed, following ALL instructions, as mistake(s) will be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which will lead to disqualification.
Applicants are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
Cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed at the venue of the screening exercise.
- Applicants are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to enable them to be considered for admission by the Polytechnic.
- The registration for the online screening exercise is yet to be announced.