D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic List of Approved Courses – DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Courses have been approved and published. See if your dream course is among those that have been accredited.
The D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic is a state government higher education institution located in Ewekoro, Ogun State, Nigeria. The current rector is Kehinde Job-Olatunji.
READ ALSO – DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Post UTME Form
DS Adegbenro ICT Poly Courses [Updated]
It may interest you to know that the institution offers the following courses;
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology And Management
- Agricultural Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Public Administration
D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements Through UTME
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.