Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) ND/HND Full-time Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – The management of the institution has published the provisional admission list for ND/HND full-time students. See below for all you need to know.
Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) ND and HND admission lists are now available both on-campus and online.
How to Check DSPG Admission List
Prospective students can confirm their admission status from the Notice Board within the school premises.
- Go to DSPG admission portal at https://admission.mydspg.edu.ng/.
- Supply your App ID and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Login to access your DSPG admission status.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
Candidates successfully admitted into the Delta State University (DELSU) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates that are yet to be admitted are advised not to pay money to anybody for admission. Admission is free.
You can also access your DELSU admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-facility portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your DELSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku (DSPG) admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.