The management of the Eastern Polytechnic, Rivers State, has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session
Eastern Polytechnic was approved by the Federal Ministry of Education (FME), Abuja, and Accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Kaduna. We are listed in the JAMB brochure.
Eastern Polytechnic is the ONLY Private Polytechnic in Rivers State, with RIVERS CAMPUS at #34/36 Ogboroama Street, Rumuokwurusi, Port Harcourt while the MAIN CAMPUS is located at KLM 14 Aba-Obikabia Road, Umuoko, Abia State. You are free to choose any campus of your choice.
Eastern Polytechnic ND admission list has been uploaded on the school portal.
How to Check Eastern Polytechnic Admission List
- Go to the Eastern Polytechnic admission status checking portal at http://admissionchecker.easternpolytechnic.org/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Now’ button to access your Eastern Polytechnic admission status
Admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Accept Landmark University Admission on Jamb Caps Portal
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your offer of admission.