Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission Lists |1st And 2nd Batch. The management of Ebonyi State University has released the 2022/2023 Admission List. See below for the full list.
Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Admission Lists |1st And 2nd Batch
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into Ebonyi State University (EBSU) for the 2022/2023 academic session that the management has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission through the merit admission list.
How to Check EBSU Admission List
- Go to EBSU admission status checking portal at https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/admissions/adm_status_default_page.
- Choose ‘JAMB POST UTME SCREENING’ from the Choose your program type section.
- Choose ‘By Jamb Reg. Number’ or ‘By Name’ from the search pattern section.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Name in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status’ button to access your EBSU admission status.
NOT ADMITTED? If yes, you can still apply for EBSU supplementary admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into EBSU first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can also check your EBSU admission status on the JAMB portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the JAMB facility website at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EBSU admission status.