Edo State Polytechnic, Usen Complete List of Courses and Requirements – Edo State Poly Courses is Out. See below to know all the various courses accredited.
Edo State Polytechnic Usen is a higher institution of learning located in Usen community of Ovia South West local government area of Edo State, Nigeria. It was formerly known as Edo State Institute of Technology and Management (ESITM) Usen
READ ALSO – Edo State Polytechnic Cut Off Mark
Edo State Poly Courses
Below is the list of approved or accredited courses available at the institution;
- Computer Science
- Food Science Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
- Mass Communication
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Wielding and fabrication engineering
- Estate Management
- Building Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
Admission Requirements for Edo State Polytechnic, Usen
Admission Requirements Through UTME
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Edo State Polytechnic, Usen must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.