Egbin Power Plc Recruitment | Salary, Requirements and how to Apply. Apply Now for Head, Talent Management at Egbin Power Plc.
Egbin Power Plc Recruitment | Salary, Requirements
Egbin Power Plc. Lagos is one of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Often seen as the biggest single generating power station in Sub-Saharan Africa, it was built to meet the every rising demand for electricity in Lagos and its environs.
Following the nation’s privatization exercise, Sahara, through its power division, Sahara Power Group and sundry affiliations, acquired the 1320 MW installed capacity Egbin Power Plant. We are working towards deploying a minimum of 5,000 MW of electricity generation over the next five years.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Talent Management
Job Identification: 147
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Non-Technical
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement talent management strategies that align with organizational goals, objectives, and values
- Develop and manage the talent acquisition and retention processes to ensure the organization has the right talent to meet its goals
- Implement career development programs that support employee retention and talent management
- Manage and develop a highly skilled talent management team to ensure the delivery of high-quality talent development and acquisition programs and services
- Develop a companywide talent strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Developing and implementing employee retention programmes or strategies
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting.
- Develop effective strategies for identifying skills gaps within the workforce
- Monitoring and reporting on staff turnover rates
- Articulate the corporate culture and underlying values for the company and its businesses and drive the implementation across the company
- Developing and implementing progressive talent management policies and processes for all roles across the company
- Managing talent promotion and succession planning process
- Serve as an advisor regarding key talent strategies and issues, including succession planning, leadership development, employee retention, compensation, benefits etc.
- Designing policies, processes and programs that support the overall talent strategy in relation to organizational architecture, planning, development, and management.
- Prepare periodic reports for the attention of the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Human Resources Officer
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g., Senior Professional in HR (SPHRi), SHRM, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) is a must.
- Possession of a master’s degree will be added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant progressive experience with at least five (5) in a leadership role.
- Experience in developing and executing talent management strategies.
- Experience in developing and implementing career development programs and retention programs.
- Experience in developing and implementing a competency framework
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the power sector in terms of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, legislation etc.
- Talent acquisition
- Strong leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication, business writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills and influencing skills.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various issues and solutions
- Very good knowledge and application of Microsoft Office suites, especially PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of data analysis, forecasting and budgeting
- Outstanding collaboration skills
- Project management
- Working knowledge of any HR cloud-based software is required
- Strong understanding of leading HR practices and industry trends
- Strategy agility and capability to partner with business and HR Leadership.
- Good administration and organizational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st July, 2023; 11:59