Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 (Masters and PhD). Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the 2023/2024 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 for Foreign Students (Masters and PhD).
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program 2024 (Masters and PhD)
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): French Government
Scholarship to be taken at: French higher education institutions
Scholarship Type: Full Scholarships
Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters and PhD)
Scholarship Slots: Not specified.
Nationality: Foreign students
Eligibility and Application Processes
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages;
- applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and
- applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
Interested applicants are required to apply through a French higher education institution through a number of stipulated steps.
Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact program anchor.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact program anchor in order download the application files.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of September 18, 2023
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2024.
- Publication of results: week of 1 April, 2024