Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment . Apply Now for Quantity Surveyor – Pre Contract at Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited. See the Salary and Requirements below.
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Elalan Construction Company Nigeria Limited – For over 40 years, ELALAN has delivered high-quality integrated construction solutions, and we have expanded our operational and service offering to cater to a wide spectrum of construction needs in both the public and private sectors. Our portfolio of work comprises of successful projects in the residential, commercial, factories, and industrial spaces, working with clients across all sectors with differing budgets.
Asides from working alongside a team of diversified professionals and highly skilled artisans, across our various projects, we are deliberate and passionate about helping our employees fulfill their career aspirations, and in return we offer an opportunity to work in a company with history and reputable brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor – Pre Contract
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The purpose of this job role is to successfully manage project finance to ensure assigned project remains on budget, identify areas of cost overruns and/or savings and minimize effect at early stage.
- Unit rate build-up of work items from equipment, labor and material rates.
- Compile and submit pre-qualification documents.
- Ensure and double check that all tenders have all the correct information before it goes out and checked and signs off.
- Do site visits before tenders and bids are prepared.
- Negotiation of tender and follow-up documentation.
- Advise on contract particulars and matters pre and post tender.
- Request, compare and compile sub-contractor packages.
- Price and submit tender package with ancillary documentation.
- Prepare project cash flows.
- Meet the deadlines of bids and tenders.
- Complete and file the schedule of finishes used for tenders and bids.
- Liaise with project managers to capture all the necessary information needed for tenders and bids.
- All other related duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Quantity Surveying
- 6 – 8 years work experience.
N220,000 – N250,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Quantity Surveyor – Pre Contract” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2023.