eNaira is a Central bank digital currency issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Denominated in naira, the eNaira serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value and claims to offer better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash.
eNaira Wallet: Sign Up, Login & Fund your E-Naira Wallet – Download e-Naira App. e-Naira Speed Wallet provides a simple yet fast and convenient way to conduct financial transactions using eNaira.
What is eNaira Wallet?
The e-Naira wallet is a digital storage that holds the e-Naira. It is held and managed on a distributed ledger. The e-Naira wallet is required to access, hold and use eNaira.
eNaira Wallet Login, Sign Up
eNaira is a central bank digital currency (CBDC) backed by law, the full sovereignty of Nigeria, issued by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a legal tender.
It is the digital form of the Naira and is used just like cash. The eNaira wallet is a digital storage that holds the e-Naira. The e-Naira wallet is required to access, hold and use eNaira.
e-Naira is a unit of account, store of value and medium of exchange.
For more information on the eNaira, please visit the e-Naira website at www.enaira.gov.ng
How do I fund my e-Naira wallet? Funding of your eNaira wallet can be done through your regular bank app from your bank account and via cash through an e-Naira verification agent, over the counter at designated bank branch or a SANEF agent.
What’s New on eNaira Speed wallet
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
1. Unauthenticated Token.
2. PIN reset issues.
3. Linking and Unlinking Device.
Download eNaira Wallet App for Android
Here is the procedure on how to get the e-Naira wallet app on your android phone;
- Open Google Play store on your android phone
- Search for the “e-Naira Speed Wallet”
- Select Install
- Launch the eNaira Speed Wallet after successful installation.
- Click on “Signup” to commence the onboarding process
- Select your Relationship Bank or e-Naira Partner
- Enter your mobile phone number and create password
- Enter the following personal details; First Name, Surname, Date of Birth, State of Origin, Account Number and BVN
- On successful validation of the above details. A wallet activation mail will be sent to the email address tied to your BVN.
- Click on “Activate wallet” in your mail box to confirm your email and activate your Speed e-Naira Wallet
- Enter your Username (email address tied to your BVN) and Password to login to your e-Naira Speed Wallet
How to get started with e-Naira Wallet
- Enter invitation code received from bank.
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Enter other identification details (i.e., Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- You receive a notification from your financial institution.
- Log in to account
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data