eNaira Hackathon Form –As part of efforts to drive financial inclusion, facilitate macroeconomic growth and integrate the Nigerian economy into the world-leading economies through innovation and cutting edge emerging technologies, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Africa Fintech Foundry (AFF) have opened eNaira Hackathon.
We aim to bring together multiple teams of talented entrepreneurs, developers, designers, solution developer, problem-solvers, out-of-the-box thinkers, and code magicians to solve distinct challenges through the creation of innovative solutions.
eNaira Hackathon Registration Requirements
- Identification Document Type*
- Nigerian Bank Verification Number
- International Passport
- National Identity Number
- Driver’s License
- Voter’s Card
- Student ID
eNaira Hackathon 2022 Categories
- Full stack developer
- Frontend developer
- Backend developer
- Data Analyst
- UI/UX Designer
- Product Manager
How to Apply/Register for eNaira Hackathon 2022
- Why should you be selected to compete in this Hackathon?
- Kindly provide certifications relevant for the purpose of this application
- Provide an accessible link to access your past project(s)