Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 | How to Apply . The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are delivered by multiple higher education institutions and run across various countries.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programme
They are distinguished by their academic excellence and by their high level of integration. Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply.
Students can choose from the long list of Master’s programmes updated yearly in the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue which are currently supported by the European Union and that may offer Erasmus Mundus scholarships.
About The Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): European Union
Host Institution(s): Varies by Programme
Scholarship Worth: Full cost
Number of Awards: 8000 plus
Study Level: Masters
Nationality: All Nationalities
Luiss University International Students Scholarship
Eligibility and Criteria for Application
Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships. To qualify for the 2024 scholarship;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts.
- You may also apply if you demonstrate a bachelor’s equivalent level of learning. This must be officially recognised, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding country.
Benefits of Scholarship
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships are fully funded and cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance.
Application Procedures for the Scholarship
If you are eligible and interested in applying for the 2023/2024 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship programme, you should start find the right programme for you. To do that, proceed as follows;
- Consult the online catalogue of Erasmus Mundus masters programmes to get detailed information about the EU funded programmes
- Each of the programme has a link to the websites where you will get description of the course of study, list of the participating universities and entry requirements.
- The programme’s website will also take you through all the steps of the application process.
- Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year.
- Don’t hesitate to contact directly the relevant university if you have further questions.
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Be the first to comment