Edo State College of Education ESCOE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Kindly check below for all you need to know about ESCOE Igueben Post UTME screening exercise, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
College of Education, Igueben is a state owned government tertiary institution located in Igueben Local Government Area of Edo State, Southern part of Nigeria. The institution was established in 1980 by the Governor of the defunct Bendel State, Professor Ambrose Folorunsho Alli.
The college is one of the several government approved tertiary institutions located in Edo Central Senatorial district in Edo State. The institution is accredited by National Universities Commission (NUC). The institution was established with the goal of training educators in Nigeria. Graduates of the institution are awarded the National Certificates in Education (NCE).
ESCOE Complete List of Courses Offered
It may interest you to know the various courses offered at the Edo State College of Education, Igueben. Here is the complete list of courses available.
- Agricultural Science
- Biology / Chemistry
- Chemistry / Integrated Science
- Business Education
- Biology / Integrated Science
- Chemistry / Mathematics
- Chemistry / Physics
- Computer Education /Physics
- Computer Education /Accounting
- Computer Science / Secretariat Study
- Computer Science Education / Mathematics
- Economics / Mathematics
- Economics / Social Studies
- English /Political Science
- English / Social Studies
- Geography / Social Studies
- Integrated Science / Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science /Physics
- Physical and Health Education
- Political Science / Social Studies
- Threatre Art
- Primary Education Studies
ESCOE Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The management of the Edo State College of Education, (ESCOE) wishes to inform the general public and her prospective students in particular about her internal (post utme) screening exercise. This is to invite all qualified candidates to proceed to purchase or apply for the post utme screening exercise as and when due. It is also advisable for all interested candidates to heat up preparations, which includes getting all the necessary or required documents ready.
ESCOE Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
All candidates wishing to apply for the Edo State College of Education Post UTME screening exercise must meet and follow requirements below;
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of four (4) O’level credit passes at one or two sittings in the WASSCE/NECO/NABTEB/SSCE/GCE Olevel or merit in teacher grade two certificate or its equivalent in the subjects that are relevant to their course of study.
- Candidates must have selected ESCOE as first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for ESCOE.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ESCOE POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
To apply for the school’s internal screening exercise, kindly follow the the steps below:
- Click Here to Apply
- After payment of the non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00), prospective candidates are to present teller to obtain the Application pin from the College Bursary.
- Visit the College website https://escoe.com.ng/
- Click on “Student Online Academic Portal” (SOAP)
- Click on ESCOE 2022/2023 Online Application and follow the instructions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb