Eskom Internship Programme for African Students And All Graduates 2022 – This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
The Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) provides retirement fund administration services for the members of the EPPF. The membership of the EPPF comprises in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries.
In-service members join the EPPF as part of the conditions of service of their participating employers and proceed to become deferred pensioners or pensioners during various life stages. The EPPF pays benefits to qualifying beneficiaries in the event of the passing away of an in-service member, pensioner, or deferred pensioner.
READ ALSO – Study in USA: Clark University Scholarship 2022/2023 Fully Funded
Aim and Benefits of Eskom Internship Programme
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing in protecting members’ and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
READ ALSO – Swiss Government Excellence Scholarship 2023 / 2024 For Foreign Scholars and Artists
Requirements for Eskom Internship Programme Qualification
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
SEE ALSO – University of Study In Australia: Scholarship award For International Students
Did you study in the following fields?
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a graduate/Currently a student
- Applicants must be have good communication skills
August 22, 2022
Be the first to comment