Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – The management of the institution has published the provisional admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know.
Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) admission list has been uploaded online for applicants to check.
Enugu State Poly Admission List
How to Check
As of the time of this publication, the only means for Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) prospective students to access their admission status is only via the JAMB admission status checking portal. Follow the procedure outlined below to check online:
- To access your Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Enugu State Poly admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission. If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION But if you are yet to be offered admission you will get a response like “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“, “Admission in progress” etc
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are using a phone. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to the successful candidates.