Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo List of Approved Courses – List of Courses Offered by Enugu State Polytechnic is out. See below to know the various courses available in the institution.
Enugu State Polytechnic is a state owned polytechnic established in 2017.
Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, Enugu State has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
READ ALSO – Enugu State Polytechnic (ESPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form
ESPOLY List of Courses [Updated]
Below is the list of approved or accredited courses available at the institution;
READ ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Aerospace Engineering
Enugu State Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Admission Requirements Through UTME
- Candidates must have reached the age of 16.
- Candidates must have at least 6 (six) “Cs (Credits)” grades in their O’level result (s).
- Candidates must score up to the school’s entrance score in JAMB UTME examination.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Wood Production Engineering
Admission Requirements For DE Candidates (Diploma, ND and HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into Enugu State Polytechnic must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than the others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment