Enugu State Polytechnic ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session. The management of Enugu State Polytechnic has released the guidelines and for the 2023/2024 registration. read this article for all the details on this.
ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form
The management of Enugu State Polytechnic, Iwollo, invites interested Candidates scores is 120 and above in the just concluded UTME examination to apply for admission into the following programmes offered at the Polytechnic for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
SEE ALSO – Enugu State Poly Cut Off Mark
- Agricultural technology
- Animal health and production
- Science laboratory technology
- Cooperative economics and management
- Banking and finance
- Business administration
- Mass communication
- Computer science
- Electrical electronics engineering
- Public administration
- Computer engineering
ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
The management of Enugu State Polytechnic has not released its Post Utme Form for the 2022 academic session screening exercise. We promise to update this page as soon as the Post UTME form has been released. For the meantime, read carefully this article to see what is required for the school admission.
How Much is ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
Application forms are obtainable from the Admission Office in the Polytechnic on the payment of Two thousand naira (N2, 000.), only, payable at any Bank into Enugu State Pay Direct.
CHECK ALSO – JAMB Change of Course and Institution
Requirements for ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Candidates must have scored 120 and above in the 2023/2024 UTME
- Candidates must choose/be willing to change to Enugu state Polytechnic as the first choice in UTME Registration
How to Apply for ESPOLY Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024
- Change of Institution/Course: The candidate(s) who did not choose ESPOLY as first choice during UTME/JAMB registration should visit any CBT/Cyber to choose Enugu State Polytechnic as the first choice.
- O’Level upload: upload your O’level result if it was not done during UTME/JAMB Candidate’s registration, visit any CBT Centre nearest to your for O’level upload.
- Log on to your JAMB profile to accept the admission offer and print out JAMB online Admission letter after payment of prescribed fees by JAMB
- Visit the Admission’s office at Campus 3 Independence Layout Enugu with the following
- Original JAMB Online Admission Letter
- Original JAMB Result
- O’Level result (5 Credit Passes in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics) obtained in not more than two sittings
- Receipt/Tellers of payment as stated below
- log on to https://portal.espoly.edu.ng/ to create a profile to generate invoice for the payment of fees below:
- Account Name: Enugu State for pay direct(enugu state polytechnic wollo)
- Account number: Pay Direct (Payable in at any Commercial Bank)
- Admission Procession Fee N2,800.00
- Acceptance Fee: N6,000.00
- Hostel Fee (Optional) N15,000.00
- School Fees: N48,000.00-Session