Enugu State University of Science and Technology ESUT Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024 Academic Session. ESUT Cut Off Mark is Out. See Below for the New Cut Off Mark.
ESUT JAMB Cut Off Mark
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) is a university in Nigeria that was founded as Anambra State University of Technology (ASUTECH) on July 30, 1980, by the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Chief Dr Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo .
The creation of Enugu State out of Anambra State in 1991 by the then Military President General Ibrahim Gbadamasi Babangida, transformed ASUTECH into Enugu State University of Science and Technology.
ESUT Cut Off Mark for 2023/2024
This is to inform aspirants of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu that the cut off mark for candidates has been announced. Those seeking admission into ESUT are to check the current UTME Cut off mark for ESUT for all courses on this page.
What is the Meaning Of Cut Off Mark?
Cut off mark is the minimum score or mark a candidate must have in his or her JAMB UTME examination before he can be admitted into any tertiary institution.
General ESUT Cut Off Mark 2023/2024
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board JAMB has pegged the general cut off mark for all universities in Nigeria at 180, this means that if you score a total jamb score of 180 then it’s time you take a deep look at the departmental cut off mark of your preferred course of study.
ESUT Departmental Cut Off Mark
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION =180
- TECHNOLOGY AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION =180
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY=180
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES MANAGEMENT=180
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION=180
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING=180
- AGRONOMY AND ECOLOGICAL MANAGEMENT=180
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION=180
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT=180
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS=180
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION=180
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND SUPERVISION=180
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY=180
- INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT=180
- COOPERATIVE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT=180
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY=180
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS=180
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION=180
- ACCOUNTANCY AND ACCOUNTING=180
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION=180
- ADULT EDUCATION=180
- SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY=180
- POLITICAL SCIENCE=180
- MASS COMMUNICATION=180
- GEOGRAPHY AND METEOROLOGY=180
- BANKING AND FINANCE=180
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS=180
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS=180
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS/STATISTICS=180
- GEOLOGY AND MINING=180
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY=180
- COMPUTER SCIENCE=180
- APPLIED MICROBIOLOGY=180
- APPLIED BIOCHEMISTRY=180
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY=180
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING=180
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS=180
- QUANTITY SURVEYING=180
- METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS ENGINEERING=180
- MECHANICA;/PRODUCTION ENGINEERING=180
- LAND SURVEYING=180
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT=180
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING=180
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING=180
- CIVIL ENGINEERING=180
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING=180
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY=180
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING=180
Additional Cut Off Mark
Please note that ESUT don’t have a general departmental cut off mark, departments are given free hands to decide on how they should admit their candidates and this cut off mark are not static.
- 220 to 240 for Medicine (O ‘Level For one sitting alone) and Nursing.
- 200 is for Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, physiology.
- 190 for Computer Science, English Language, biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, Engineering studies except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 for All other courses.