ExxonMobil Scholarship Application 2023/2024. See blow the requirements and how to apply for the 2023/2024. All you need about ExxionMobil scholarship is here on this page.
ExxonMobil Scholarship Application 2023/2024
This information will prepare you to know the best and easiest way to apply for the Exxon Mobil Nigeria Scholarship.
Apart from the Exxon-Mobil Undergraduate Scholarship, there are also varieties of Nigerian scholarships by multinationals such as the Chevron scholarship, Agip scholarship, Addax scholarship, Shell scholarship, all of which are available to students at various level of study.
Department Eligible for ExxonMobil Scholarship Application 2023/2024
The Exxon Mobil Nigeria undergraduate scholarship is available to undergraduate students at Nigerian Universities. The scholarship board will consider Exxon Mobil scholarship Applications form in the following list of approved disciplines:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Medicine (MBBS Only)
- Agricultural Science (And related fields)
- Computer Science
To Be Considered Eligible, Intending Candidate MUST:
1. Be holders of the SSCE or its equivalent with at least six subjects passed at a sitting
2. Applicants must be registered full-time undergraduates in their 1st or 2nd year of study in any Nigerian University
3. Students who are currently on similar scholarship awards from other oil and gas companies should not apply
4. Dependants of employees of Mobil Producing Nigeria, Mobil Oil Nigeria Plc and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Nigeria Scholarship 2022
You can only apply for the Exxon-Mobil scholarship application online, using the Exxon-Mobile online application form on the Mobil application portal. If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form on this website and submit as instructed.
Additionally, Exxon-Mobil will require shortlisted candidates to come with the original copy and a photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to taking the qualifying test:
- SSCE result or it’s equivalent
- Evidence of current year of study
- Evidence of admission into a Nigerian University.
- Current University Identity Card.
- Current Passport Photographs.
- Evidence of State of Origin obtained from the appropriate Local Government Area and duly signed by the Chairman or Secretary.