Ezion Geber Energy Limited Recruitment. Apply Now for QHSE Officer at Ezion Geber Energy Limited. Below are the requirements, Salary and how to apply.
Ezion Geber Energy Limited Recruitment
Ezion-Geber Energy Limited is a wholly Nigerian company established to deliver industry-leading solutions in the oil and gas sector. Renowned for innovation, technology and engineering ingenuity, the company delivers fully integrated solutions to challenges of any scale or complexity. We have a proven track record that clearly demonstrates exceptional performance on services delivered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: QHSE Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and report any NCR’s and HSER’s (Daily Stand Up and Weekly Review)
- Prepare and present a weekly/monthly report to the QHSE Lead to highlight any key
- Monitor the Gateway process reviews during the production cycle.
- Conduct investigations to ensure the root cause is established to prevent reoccurrences.
- Attendance at meetings as requested by the QHSE Lead in support of QHSE department
- Monitor the SMD permit to work and contractor permit to work is controlled
- Create and review QHSE Plans and ITP’s as requested by the QHSE Lead.
- Ensure compliance with SMD HSE policies and procedures
- Ensure Compliance of SMD Quality policies and procedures
- Conduct verification of in-house assemblies against drawings and specifications
- Ensure direct reports are managed and communicated on a daily basis
- Provide advice and recommendations for improvements
- Provide support in problem-solving investigations and risk assessments
- Promote a positive culture of both Quality and HSE across the business.
Qualification for the Job
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 6 – 9 years work experience.
- Ability to maintain Company integrity through confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to promote the Company and associated organizations.
- Ability to travel worldwide (without restriction) when required to meet clients.
- Proven QHSE professional from a highly regulated industry such as Industrial Automation,
- Process, Oil & Gas, Power Generation or suppliers to these industries.
- Excellent and topical knowledge of Quality Management Systems.
- Strong leadership skills to constantly drive safety and quality improvements.
- Consistently acknowledges and appreciates each team member’s contributions.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
N250,000 – N350,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2023.