FCE Abeokuta Degree Post UTME/ DE Form 2020/2021 – Federal College of Education, Osiele, Abeokuta (FECABK) centre for degree programmes in affiliation with the University of Ibadan invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise (both UTME and Direct Entry candidates).
Read Also: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post UTME Forms
FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who sat for 2021 UTME Examination and scored 200 and above.
- The Four-year degree programme is available to candidates with at least 5 passes at credit level in O/Level WASCE, SSCE, NECO/GCE including English Language and Mathematics in one sitting or at least 6 credit passes in not more than 2 sittings. In addition, candidates are required to have passes in specific relevant subject(s)
- The three-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2021 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses, with requisite O/L requirements of the University of Ibadan as contained in the JAMB BROCHURE.
FCE Abeokuta – UI Available Degree Courses
- EDUCATION/CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- HUMAN KINETICS
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- EDUCATION/ISLAMIC STUDIES
How to Apply for FCE Abeokuta – UI Post UTME/DE Form
Log on to www.fce-cedep.com and follow the LINK to fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON REFUNDABLE fee of N2000.00 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (If you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment. Complete Online Registration form by filing in your results.
- All candidates should ensure that they carefully fill the online registration form in CAPITAL LETTERS, use functional mobile numbers, e-mail addresses and follow ALL other necessary instructions. Care must be taken NOT to click FINAL SUBMISSION until the necessary preview/editing has been done.
- All candidates are expected to upload their passport photograph. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 25kb. The photograph must be in plain background, without any form of head/face cover, face cap etc.
- All candidates should please endeavour to submit hard copies of the completed online registration form, Jamb result slip, copies of their credentials and evidence of payment at the Admin Office, Centre for Degree Programmes (CEDEP), Federal College of Education, Abeokuta.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING
The Post UTME Examination for candidates that registered for 2021/2022 Admission for Centre for Degree Programme (CEDEP) FCE, Abeokuta has been slated for August 4, 2022 @ Aduke Maina Hall by 8.00 am.
Candidates are to come along with their online registration print out, photocopies of credentials and evidence of payment. Successful candidates would be communicated via an SMS.
Candidates should monitor the website for the Provisional Admission List. Successful candidates would be communicated via SMS and E-mail.
Be the first to comment