FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Form 2022/2023. The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEAHAAMUFU) in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) degree programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Form
Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCEE), Enugu State in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), hereby informs the general public and in particular prospective candidates that it has commenced registration of candidates for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
JAMB Cut Off Mark for Medicine and Surgery in all Schools
JAMB Change of Course and Institution 2022/2023 – Jamb Data Correction Form
NNPC Scholarship 2022/2023-Apply for Seplat Energy Undergraduate Scholarship
FCE Eha-Amufu Affiliated to UNN Degree Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The approved Degree programmes by the National University Commission (NUC) are as follows:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/CRS, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc (Ed.)
6. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Business Education, B.Ed.
8. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) are able to apply.
- Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its degree courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
- The entry requirement for Direct Entry must include the UTME requirement for that particular course.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu / UNN Degree Post UTME Form
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
Follow the link below to start your application:
CLICK HERE TO START THE APPLICATION
- Visit the College degree programme website at http://degreeportal.fceehaamufu.com/.
- Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post-UTME Admission screening Application to generate invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
- Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated invoice.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment AND click on the Existing Applicant Login link.
- Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
- Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
- Submit a copy of the photocopies of the print outs with credentials to the Directorate of Degree Programme, in the College on the day of the screening examination.
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
Be the first to comment