Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 – The Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu, has officially released the Post UTME Screening Form for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FCE Post UTME Screening Form
The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu is a federal government higher education institution located in Eha Amufu, Enugu State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to University of Nigeria for its degree programmes. The current Provost is Pauline Ikwuegbu. The College was established on February 21, 1981 by the then Governor of the old Anambra state, Chief. Jim Ifeanyichukwu Nwobodo. On December 23, 1982, the then Anambra State House of Assembly enacted a law retroactively establishing the College. The law was cited as Anambra State of Nigeria Law No. 28 of 1982 which came into force on February 21, 1981. The site was formerly occupied by the Federal Government owned Teacher Training College (TTC), Eha-Amufu.
Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu Post UTME Screening Form For The 2022/2023 Academic Session.
The management of Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu wishes to announce to all suitably qualified candidates that made Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu their preferred choice of institution in the just concluded 2022 JAMB UTME that the Post UTME screening form is out for sale. seek admission into Federal College of Education. The management advised all candidates who has met up with the cut off mark to kindly follow the basic requirements and the guidelines on how to apply.
SEE ALSO – FCE Eha-Amufu Cut Off Mark 2022/2023
FCE Eha-Amufu NCE Admission General Entry Requirements
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), NECO, or GCE O’ Level with FOUR credits at a maximum of two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Two of the Credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer.
- A Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in FOUR subjects including English and Mathematics. Two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer as his/her specialization.
- For candidates wishing to offer courses in Vocational and Technical Education; RSA or City and Guilds Intermediate Certificate, and the Federal craft training certificate (FCTC) with credit/merit in at least FOUR subjects, are acceptable qualifications.
- Associateship Certificate in Education awarded by an approved institution in Nigeria or abroad is also an acceptable qualification.
- All candidates wishing to be considered for admission must enrol for and pass the selection examination organized by an accredited body such as JAMB and the College.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Eligiblity
i. Candidates who chose FCE, Eha-Amufu and scored 120 and above are eligible.
ii. Those who did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu are also eligible to purchase the Form at any Commercial bank on the Remita platform and use the confirmation pin to go to the College portal and fill the Form.
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form 2022/2023
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
- Candidates who wishes to apply should apply here. Apply Here
- Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal./. immediately.
- Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of the admission.
- All candidates are advised to use the same phone number(s) and email address used during JAMB registration for easy communication.
Post UTME Screening Schedule:
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall (CBT Center) Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu
Time: 10am prompt.
Date: The date of the examination will be shown your registration slip after you might have completed your registration.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Closing Date 2022/2023
The closing date for the registration will be communicated, check later to see the latest news on it.
Be the first to comment