Federal College Of Education, Zaria Degree Admission List – In Affiliation With ABU. The management of the institution has published the provisional admission list for the 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know.This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) Programmes of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria [in affiliation with ABU Zaria) for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
FCE Zaria Degree Admission List
- Go to Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria admission status checking portal at http://fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your FCE Zaria admission status.
Check and follow the steps below;
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check and Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- If you have been offered admission, you can proceed to ACCEPT OR REJECT ADMISSION But if you are yet to be offered admission you will get a response like “Sorry No Admission has been Given Yet“, “Admission in progress” etc
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. All you need to do is go to the Chrome option and choose the request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Congratulations to the successful candidates.