Federal College Of Education, FCE Zaria NCE Certificate Collection Procedure for Alumni – The management of the institution has published the necessary steps for certificate collection. See below for all you need to know.
FCE Zaria NCE Certificate
Steps to Collect Your NCE Certificate
Below are the steps to follow for FCEZARIA NCE Certificate collection:
- Generate Remita for Certificate Processing Fee
- Pay the Certificate Processing Fee, ₦2,500, and Alumni Association Fee, ₦1,000, at the College’s Zafec Microfinance Bank.
- After payment, you proceed to Bursary Department for confirmation of your payment.
- You will be issued a receipt at the Bursary after the confirmation.
- Write a request letter addressing the Academic Secretary for the collection of your NCE. You will find the format of the letter on notice boards at the Academic Office.
- Take along with you to the academic office with the following:
- Certificate Processing Fee Payment Receipt
- Request Letter
- School Identity Card
- Statement of Result, if you previously collected.