Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for FCEKG Post UTME Form. Kindly check below for all you need to know.The Federal College of Education, Kontagora is a federal government higher education institution located in Kontagora, Niger State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University for its degree programmes. The current Provost is Faruk Rashid Haruna.
The Federal College of Education, Kontagora was established in 1978. The institution is thereafter accredited to offer the following courses;
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language Education
- Integrated Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Computer Education
- Mathematics Education
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Home Economics
- Islamic Studies
- Physical and Health Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Political Science
- Social Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
FCEKG Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
FCEKG Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exerecise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
FCEKG Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Federal College of Education (FCE) Kontagora form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://fcekg.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.