Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET Akoka Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka (formerly National Technical Teachers College) is a Nigerian technical tertiary institution located in Akoka, a suburb of Yaba in Lagos. Founded in 1967 by the Federal Government of Nigeria, the institution was founded with the aim of “grooming and producing teachers in technical, vocational and commercial academic disciplines”.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka is approved by the National Universities Commission and offers the award of Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) and undergraduate first degree courses in technology education, having affiliated to the Federal University of Technology, Minna.
It may also interest you to know that the following courses are offered by the College of Education;
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Automobile Technology Education
- Biology/Integrated Science
- Building Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry/Integrated Science
- Computer Education/Physics
- Computer Education/Chemistry
- Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/Mathematics
The institution also participates in the SIWES programme where students are attached to practitioners in the industry to gain practical experience.
FCET Akoka Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the famous Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
FCET Akoka Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
FCET Akoka Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Federal College of Education (Technical) Akoka post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal ().
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.