Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into college. Check below for all you need to know about FCET Asaba Post UTME Form, requirements and how to apply.The Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is a federal government higher education institution located in Asaba City, Delta State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to University of Benin (Nigeria) for its degree programmes. The college began in 1987 at the former Asaba Technical College, (ATC) at its temporary site. Asaba is a rapidly developing Urban Centre and the administrative headquarters of Delta State. Currently, the Provost of the Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is Josephine Anene-Okakwa.
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Asaba was established in 1987. The institution is thereafter accredited to offer the following courses;
- Agricultural Science
- Agricultural Science and Education
- Business Education
- Computer Science Education/Integrated Science
- Computer Science Education/Mathematics
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Integrated Science
- Education and Mathematics
- Education and Physics
- Fine and Applied Art
- Home Economics
- Integrated Science/Mathematics Education
- Integrated Science/Physics
- Technical Education
The institution also attaches students to different workplaces in order to gain practical experience through the SIWES programme.
FCET Asaba Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Federal College of Education (Technical), Asaba is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
FCET Asaba Post UTME Form Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program.
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 and above are qualified to apply for Degree Program.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
FCET Asaba Post UTME Form Registration Procedures
See below for procedures on how to successfully register;
1. Log on to the address: https://www.fcetasaba.edu.ng/ from any Internet access point (e.g. CYBERCAFES)
2. Click on the link “Student Registration” under “Admission” sub Menu.
3. A form will drop, Enter your Registration Number without any space., Password, name, email address, state of origin, department, school, degree, etc.
4. Upon completion of the form, click on the “Register”. A username (Registration Number) and the password entered will be displayed on the screen.
5. Click on the login button at the end of this page. Another page will be displayed to enter your username and password, and then fill your bio-data, academic records, educational history, etc
6. On completion of 6 above, you will be shown the summary of your bio-data, then click on “CONTINUE”. Thereafter a green link “Click Here and Proceed to Make Payment” will be displayed.
7. Click on the – “Proceed to Make Payment”. This prompts a new page, simply enter your Registration Number and password click Login.
8. Update your Student Data Properly and Proceed to generate your Payment Slip for your School Fees for payment in the designated Bank. Print your Bank Payment Slip, since you will require the information on it to be able to pay your fees at the bank.
9. After Payment, go back to the website and register for courses, edit and update your bio data and generally be able to access the other functionalities of the Portal.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb