Federal College of Education (Technical) FCET Umunze Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
Federal College of Education (Technical), Umunze was established by Decree No. 4 of 14 March 1986 and fully started operation in November 1989. The Late Igwe of Umunze, Mathias Ugochukwu and the Igwe of Azia, Prof. T. I. Eze, who is also the pioneer provost of the college, played a huge role in the establishment of the institution.
At the beginning of the institution operation, it inherited buildings of All Saints Anglican Secondary School, Umunze and started with just 70 Students ( 23 males and 47 females). The school, currently awards PRE-NCE, NCE (Regular, CEP and Sandwich), Degree (Regular, CEP and Sandwich) and Post Graduate Diploma in Education certificates.
It may also interest you to know that the college offers various courses through the following schools:
1. School of Business Education
2. School of Education
3. School of Agriculture and Home Economics Education
4. School of Industrial Technical Education
5. School of Science Education
6. School of Fine and Applied Arts Education
7. School of Languages
The institution also exposes students to the practical aspects of what they learn in the classrooms through the SIWES programme.
READ ALSO – Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze Cut Off Mark
FCET Umunzu Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
SEE ALSO – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
FCET Umunzu Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
READ ALSO – JAMB fixes cut off marks for 2022 admissions Screening / Post UTME Exam
FCET Umunzu Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://fcetumunze.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
SEE ALSO – Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education That Accept Low Jamb Score
Be the first to comment