Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates FCETBICHI Post UTME Form. Kindly check below for all you need to know.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi is a federal government higher education institution located in Bichi, Kano State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for its degree programmes. The current Provost is Bashir Muhammad Fagge.
The Federal College of Education (Technical), Bichi was established in 1986. The institution now offers the following courses;
- Early Childhood Care Education
- History Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- Special Education
- Technical Education
- Computer Education
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Chemistry Education
- Agricultural Science
- Biology Education
- Electrical/Electronics Education
- Primary Education Studies
- Home Economics
- Building Technology Education
- Metalwork Technology Education
- Education and Integrated Science
- Physical And Health Education
- Education and Mathematics
- Fine And Applied Arts
- Business Education
FCETBICHI Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Prospective student’s have been curious to know when the prestigious Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi would commence her post utme screening exercise, requirements and how to apply. Here is the current update about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi is glad to inform all prospective students to commence preparations for her internal screening exercise as and when due.
The school hereby invite applications from suitably qualified candidates seeking for admission into the institution of learning. Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi is open to receive applications from all candidates who scored up to the minimum required JAMB UTME score.
FCETBICHI Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Below are the criteria candidates are expected to meet to qualify for the post utme screening exercise:
- Candidates who participated in the 2022 JAMB UTME and scored 120 or more are qualified to apply for NCE Program and Degree Program.
- Candidates must chose the Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi as first choice institution.
- Direct Entry Candidates with at least 5.0 (Merit level) or more in their pertinent fields are additionally able to apply.
- Candidates should have 5 credits including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB
FCETBICHI Post UTME Form Registration Procedure
See how to apply for Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi post utme form online:
- Open the College Portal (https://fcetbichi.edu.ng/).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment then return to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.