FCT College of Education, Zuba Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session. See below for all you need to know about FCT-COE Zuba Post UTME Form, commencement date, requirements and how to apply.
The FCT College of Education is a federal government higher education institution located in Zuba, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Ahmadu Bello University for its degree programmes. The current Provost is Mohammed Gambo Hamza
The FCT College of Education was established in 1996. It was formerly known as Teachers College, Zuba.
RECOMMENDED – FCT College of Education, Zuba Cut Off Mark
FCT-COE Zuba Post UTME Form 2022/2023
Are you curious to know more about the famous FCT College of Education’s, Zuba Post UTME screening form for the 2022/2023 academic session? Here, we have answers for you. Kindly read through for all the latest information about the school’s internal screening exercise.
The management of the institution is pleased to inform all those interested and suitably qualified for the school’s internal screening exercise to proceed with all necessary documents to apply as and when due. Only candidates who apply for the post utme screening exercise can participate when due.
To qualify, just ensure you have up to 120 and above recent JAMB UTME score and all the necessary documents at hand.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – JAMB Subject Combination for Accounting / Accountancy
FCT-COE Zuba Post UTME Form Registration Requirements
To successfully apply for the form, candidates are expected to have met the following requirements;
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of five 5 O’level credit passes or its A’level equivalents as a DE student in the subjects that are relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates must have selected FCT-COE Zuba as their first choice institution in the recent UTME registration.
- Candidates must have scored up to the minimum cut off mark for FCT-COE Zuba.
General Post UTME Requirements
- Applicants must provide their O’level results as well as updated passport photos to the portal. For O’level requirements, a maximum of two (2) sittings are permitted.
- FCT-COE Zuba accepts WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB O’level examinations.
- It is strongly recommended that applicants review their program’s O’level criteria and choose the correct FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics.
- Those who did not meet the UTME subject/O’level requirements should use JAMB CAPS to switch to the appropriate course and be admitted.
- Applicants must then print confirmation of transaction completion and retain it for future reference.
- At the screening location, cell phones and other electronic devices will not be permitted.
- Applicants must be at the screening location one hour prior to the start of the exercise.
- All candidates must complete the online screening activity in order to be considered for admission to the College.
- The deadline for registering for the online screening exercise has not yet been notified.
How to Apply for FCT-COE Zuba Post UTME Screening Exercise
Kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to the school’s website to get your Remita Reference Number (RRR)
- You can make a payment by going to a bank.
- After making a payment, return to the site to confirm your payment and complete the application form with the necessary information.
- Submit your application and print your acknowledgment slip.