Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards 2022/2023 for Young Nigerians (Fully Funded) – Are you interested in the Bursary Awards 2022/2023 for Young Nigerians? Here is all you need to know, its requirements, and how to apply.
In fulfillment of Mr. President’s commitment to reform the Education sector, the Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu hereby invites applications from qualified education students in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities to participate in the 2022 Bursary Awards.
READ ALSO – PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PWC) Bursary – CA Programme for Young South Africans 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Bursary Award
- Applicants studying Education in Nigerian Colleges of Education and Universities.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
SEE ALSO – Scholarships for Second Class Lower (2.2) Graduates
Federal Government of Nigeria Education Bursary Awards
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Complete form online
- Submit and print a copy
- Attach photocopies of the following documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Current school’s identity card.
RECOMMENDED – Commonwealth Ph.D. Scholarships 2023 / 2024
- Eligible candidates are advised to make only one entry as multiple entries will disqualify the applicants.
- All applicants (physically challenged inclusive) must be in their first year or above.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Federal Government Bursary Awards 2022
Be the first to comment