Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Nigerian for Bsc, Msc & PhD. See the full requirements and how to apply for the Nigerian Government scholarship 2023/2024.
Federal Government Scholarship 2023/2024 Nigerian for Bsc, Msc & PhD
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online.
- Print the Examination slip.
See also – World Bank Scholarships Program
Which scholarship can I apply for in Nigeria?
- PTDF Scholarship.
- SEPLAT Scholarship.
- NLNG Scholarship.
- Jim Ovia Scholarship.
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Guinness Scholarship.
- Agbami Medical and Engineering Scholarship.
Is NNPC scholarship 2022 out?
How do you get a Chevron scholarship?
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR.
Requirements/Eligibility for the 2023/2024 Federal Government Scholarship
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time student of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- All NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 and above on a scale of 4.0
Follow this up – KPMG Canada Internship Application Form Portal
FIELD OF STUDY TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneural Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
How to apply for Federal Government Scholarship
All qualified candidates are advised to:
a. Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
b. Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
c. Print the Examination slip.
d. Double Entries will be disqualified!
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card