Federal Polytechnic Bali Admission List for 2022/2023 Academic Session – Federal Poly Bali Admission List is Out. All successful applicants are advised to check the latest admission list published by the management of the institution. See below for more details.
Federal Poly Bali Admission List
READ ALSO – EU-ECOWAS Scholarship Programme for Sustainable Energy 2023
How to Check
Currently, the Federal Polytechnic, Bali prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic, Bali admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal Polytechnic, Bali admission status.
SEE ALSO – Federal Polytechnic, Bali (BALIPOLY) Courses and Requirements
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Bali National Diploma (ND) programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal Polytechnic, Bali ND admission list.
ALSO, READ – Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 [New Release]
Be the first to comment